- For the start of pro football season, Pepsi is launching a multi-city Tailgate Tour, the company announced in a press release. The tour will feature performances by country music duo Locash; an area where attendees can play games like cornhole, ladder ball and giant Jenga; opportunities to win Pepsi merchandise, game tickets and other prizes; free Pepsi and Frito-Lay products; and meet-and-greet events with NFL players and cheerleaders.
- Pepsi is also rolling out two new national TV spots, "Theme Song," which debuted Sept. 4 and stars Antonio Brown, Terry Bradshaw, Luke Kuechly and Dak Prescott, and "Ice the Kicker," which features Ron Rivera and Devin Funchess and will be released widely mid-September. The Pepsi brand is additionally integrated into the opening theme of "NBC Sunday Night Football" with Carrie Underwood this year.
- To support the campaign, Pepsi is also releasing limited-edition packaging that displays NFL teams and new football-themed gear for its Pepsi Stuff line of rewards merchandise, including bobble heads. The brand teamed up with convenience chain Circle K on a commercial, "Unreal Rookie Deal," that stars NFL newcomer Saquon Barkley and includes a special promotion.
- Frito-Lay brand Flamin’ Hot Cheetos is opening The Flamin’ Hot Spot, a pop-up restaurant in Los Angeles with chef Roy Choi and a menu full of items inspired by the snack, according to a news release.
- The menu will feature appetizers, main courses and desserts inspired by Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, including elotes, chipotle ranch wings, sweet and spicy meatballs, hot Cheetos burritos, Flamin’ Hot fries, XXTRA Flamin’ Hot rice bowls, steak, Sweetos hot cakes and “hot” chocolate shakes. The three-course menu will be be priced between $11 and $32.
- Diners can book at table at the restaurant, which will be open Sept. 18-20, via CheetosFlaminHotSpot.com using OpenTable. Cheetos is releasing the recipes from the event online. And, Los Angeles-based Walmart online grocery consumers can nab a gift box filled with Cheetos items, recipes and ingredients for the Flamin’ Hot menu items. Additionally, ingredients for select dishes can be ordered for delivery from AmazonFresh and Walmart Grocery.
Employees at the company's warehouse at 6091 Carey Dr., Cleveland, told News 5 that the warehouse is closing.
Dan Dee hasn't responded to our requests for more information.
Minor League Baseball has renewed its partnership with Detroit-based Uncle Ray's in a multi-year extension, MiLB announced on Thursday, Aug. 30.
The deal marks the continuation of a relationship that began before the start of the 2016 season when the MiLB logo began appearing on more than 100 million Uncle Ray's potato chip bags sold at retailers across the country.
Man offered up to $1K for chip shaped like Texas
But this wasn’t a chip off the old block, as it stood out from the bunch shaped like Texas.
The viral video from @emilioxtorres shows the surprising find with many people suggesting he try to sell it on eBay.
A potato chip shaped like a heart is currently up to $750 in bids on eBay.
According to a report, William Contreras and his girlfriend got into an argument over potato chip crumbs that were left on the floorboard of a vehicle.
Doritos lure runaway pig 'the size of a mini horse' home
The sheriff's department wrote online Sunday that deputies learned of the runaway pig -- and "due to previous calls," they "knew where [the pig] lived."
Called Imagine, the children’s line consists of Yogurt Crisps and Cheese Stars, which both contain no artificial colours or flavours and are packaged in resealable bags.
Launching in the US through PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay division, the snack range is designed for on-the-go families and features “kid-friendly” flavours.
the Movember® movement!
PepsiCo already owns Leicester-based Walkers Crisps and American firm Doritos and wants to grow Pipers in the UK and develop its exports.
The international food and drink company's bid is subject to approval by the Competition and Markets Authority.
Farmers Alex Albone, Simon Herring and James Sweeting founded Pipers in 2004.
From December, snack fans will be able to post used bags - in envelopes, for free - directly to a recycling company.
Campaigner Geraint Ashcroft, who launched the petition against Walkers, said it was "a great first step".
However, the TerraCycle scheme is not sufficient, according to the UK Recycling Association Chief Executive, Simon Ellin, who instead advocates for a new Pringles can with recyclability designed-in.
First, beginning in January 2019, Kellogg's North American (KNA) organizational structure will be redesigned to better enable the company to win in the marketplace and deliver top-line growth. Second, Kellogg is exploring the sale of its cookies and fruit snacks businesses to enable the company to bring a sharper focus to its core businesses.
IDF: Would-be Arab attacker hid knife in Pringles can
By The Algemeiner
The Israeli military says it thwarted a terror attack near Jerusalem on Monday when it uncovered a knife concealed in a Pringles container being held by a woman.
The incident took place at the Qalandiya checkpoint, north of the Israeli capital.
By Annie Gasparro and Cara Lombardo
Nov. 27, 2018 6:23 p.m. ET
Campbell Soup Co. is zeroing in on food-industry veteran Mark Clouse as the leading candidate to be its next chief executive, according to people familiar with the search.
Mr. Clouse, who was CEO of Pinnacle Foods Inc. until its acquisition by Conagra Brands Inc. last month, is the company’s top choice for the job, the people said. The soup maker could reach an agreement with Mr. Clouse in the next few weeks if he is receptive to taking the job.
Washington-based potato chip company sued for using ‘Hawaiian’ name
MCDONALD'S CUSTOMERS’ $5M LAWSUIT OVER UNWANTED QUARTER POUNDER CHEESE DISMISSED BY JUDGE
Michael Maeda of Honolulu and Iliana Sanchez of Los Angeles filed the suit against Pinnacle Foods Inc. last month, accusing the parent company of false and deceptive advertising, the Honolulu State-Advertiser reported.
Peatos ™ Becomes the Fastest Growing Snack in the Produce Section