1972 Chipper Recipes
1971 Chipper Recipes
1970 Chipper Recipes
1969 Chipper Recipes
1968 Chipper Recipes
1967 Chipper Recipes
1966 Chipper Recipes
1965 Chipper Recipes
1964 Chipper Recipes
1963 Chipper Recipes
1962 Chipper Recipes
1961 Chipper Recipes
1960 Chipper Recipes
1959 Chipper Recipes
1953 Chipper Recipes
¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 large egg yolk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1½ cups all-purpose flour
¼ tsp. table salt
¾ cup crushed potato chips
½ cup chopped roasted salted cashews
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugar with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment on medium-high speed until lightened in color and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add egg yolk and vanilla, and beat until just incorporated. Add flour and salt, and beat until well incorporated, 1 to 2 minutes. Add crushed potato chips and cashews, and stir gently until incorporated.
2. Shape dough into 1½-inch balls, and place them 3 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Flatten each cookie with a fork.
3. Bake in preheated oven until edges start to turn golden and center is still slightly soft, 12 to 14 minutes. Remove cookies from baking sheet, and place on a wire rack. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Makes: About 1½ dozen cookies
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
HERE ARE SOME RECIPES YOU WILL ALSO FIND ON OUR BLOG!
CHIPS AT DINNER!
CHIPS WITH DIPS!
CHIPPER MAGAZINE COOK OFF RECIPE!
Potato Chipper Feb., 1965
DIET CHIPS & RECIPES
Potato Chipper May, 1959
EARLY STARATOGA CHIP RECIPE FOUND!
Potato Chipper Feb. 1964
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Ad with a great dip recipe!
Alejandra Ramos Dec. 29, 2016 at 8:15 AM - Visit the site by clicking here
Salted potato chips take the place of fresh potatoes in this easy and fun baked breakfast omelet (a spin on the Spanish Tortilla Española). Swap in your favorite chip flavors to personalize it for your family.
12 large eggs
8 ounces salted potato chips (preferably kettle-cooked style)
1 large yellow onion
Olive or vegetable oil, for cooking
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In a large bowl, crack and whisk the eggs. Add the potato chips and toss well to coat, and set aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in an ovenproof (preferably nonstick) 10-12-inch skillet with 2-inch sides over medium-high heat. Add the onions and saute just until translucent. Add the egg and potato chip mixture and let cook, stirring slightly to distribute onions and potatoes.
4. Transfer to oven and bake about 30 minutes, or until eggs are slightly puffed on edges and fully set in the center.
5. Remove from oven and turn out onto a serving platter. Slice and serve immediately.